Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grilled Cheese at L'Amande

Sometimes I crave just the simplest of sandwiches; like a good grilled cheese.

Yesterday was one of those days. Just before my dance lessons, I thought I would order the "Ultimate Grilled Cheese".  It arrived with a salad on the side which made it "healthy".  That sandwich looked so good that I took a bite before I could take a picture.  It was delicious.  It was made on their raisin walnut bread which gave the sandwich a nice texture.  I couldn't tell what kind of cheese was in there.  I later asked them and they informed me that it had sharp cheddar, fontina and blue cheese.  I was not surprised as to why it was so delicious! 



The combination of their wonderful fresh bread that is baked daily, with the cheeses made the perfect grilled cheese.  For those who haven't discovered this bakery in Torrance, at the Rolling Hills Plaza, it's time to WAKE UP and Smell the coffee,bread,croissants,scones, etc etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment