Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gorgeous Fig Scones

I have blogged about the wonderful scones at L'Amande Bakery numerous times.  I went in today for breakfast then made a second trip in the afternoon to get the fig scones that comes out at 3:00 p.m. (Different scones everyday).


Got home and opened the box. I couldn't help but just take a picture of the gorgeous fig & honey scones.  I felt like I was taking a picture of a beautiful pair of shoes. Not that figs are like shoes.....but it's the same feeling a woman gets when they get excited over a luxury item they've been wanting, or how a man feels when they spot a beautiful woman  in a crowd without a date that they can zero in on...you get the picture.
Need I say more????





These are as delicious as they look and if you eat figs, you will love these.  L'Amande is located at the Rolling Hills Plaza in Torrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment