Friday, August 24, 2012

Bertolli Italian Sausage & Rigatoni

This is another good discovery.  This frozen bag of Bertolli Italian Sausage & Rigatoni
with red peppers in a spicy tomato sauce serves two.  Don't get alarmed about the "spicy" because it isn't spicy.  If you like spicy, you might want to add more spice.



This is the easiest dinner on earth.  You cut the bag, empty the contents in a pan, cover and cook. I made 2 bags for the 3 of us and I had left over serving for one. It's funny to see the contents all frozen; it does not look appetizing. But then, as it cooks, the frozen tomato square blocks melts and begins to look promising.



We were all happy with the finished product. It was tasty; served with a green salad, it became a nice meal. Later that evening, my son asked me how much serving he got and I asked why?  He wanted to know how much fat he consumed. I told him I didn't know and he gave me that look and questioned me about fat content on what I eat.



My response was: " You can always buy your own food and eat elsewhere".

No comments:

Post a Comment